Eat plenty of whole rice.
* Give people more than they expect and do this
* Learn by heart your favorite song.
* Don't believe everything you hear and do not sleep
as much as you would like to.
* When you say "I love you," say it truthfully.
* When you say "I'm sorry," say it with eye contact.
* An engagement period of six months is crucial before
* Believe in love at first sight.
* Never mock others' dreams.
* Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but
this is the only way to live life at it's fullest.
* Deal with discontentment, fight fairly, but do not
* Do not judge others because of their relatives.
* Talk slow, think fast.
* When someone asks you a question you do not want to
answer, smile and ask "Why do you want to know?"
* Remember that the greatest love and the greatest
success also hold many risks.
* Call your Mom.
* Bless a person who has just sneezed.
* When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
* Remember: respect for yourself, respect for others,
and responsibility for your actions.
* Do not allow a small disagreement to hurt a great
* When you notice that you have made a mistake, take
the appropriate steps to correct it.
* Smile when you answer the phone. Those who call can
"hear" your smile.
* Marry (or be with) the person you love talking to
the most. When you get old, conversation will be more
important than anything else.
* Spend some time alone.
* Accept change with open arms; yet do not give up
* Remember that sometimes, silence is the best answer.
* Read more books and watch television less.
* Live a good, honorable life. Later, when you grow
old and remember the past, you will enjoy it once
* Believe and trust God, whomever/whatever you
conceive God to be, but securely lock your car.
* An atmosphere of love at your home is most
important. Do all that you can in order to create a
calm home full of love.
* Do not bring back the past.
* Read in between the lines.
* Share your knowledge. It is the way to live
* Be gentle with our Earth planet.
* PRAY. PRAYER HAS INCREDIBLE POWER.
* Never interrupt someone who flatters you.
* Take care of your problems.
* Once a year, visit a place you have never seen
* If you make a lot of money, channel it so as to help
others while you are alive. This is the greatest
satisfaction a treasure can reward you.
* Remember that sometimes, not getting what you want
is very lucky.
* Learn all the rules and then break some.
* Remember that the greatest relationships are the
ones in which the love between two people is greater
than the need one has of the other.
* Judge your success in light of what you had to give
up in order to obtain it.
* Relate to love and to the kitchen completely.